Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for AHK Ghana Recruitment 2021.
The Delegation of German Industry and Commerce in Ghana (AHK Ghana) is part of the worldwide AHK German Chamber Network. At 140 locations in 92 countries around the world, the German Chamber Network (AHKs) offers its experience, network, and services to German and foreign companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager & Industry Expert
- Conduct market research on food processing in Ghana
- Identify and liaise with stakeholders in Germany and Ghana’s public, private, and civil society as well as development partners
- Proactive identification of market chances for German companies incl. evaluation of business cases and generating a project pipeline
- Support with contractual agreements between German and Ghanaian businesses
- Monitoring and reporting back to the Africa Business Network
- Any other tasks assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience. Work experience in the mining sector is considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Project management experience.
- Outstanding command of French and English.
- Able to work independently, reliable, and self-motivated.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should email their resume plus cover letter including salary expectations to [email protected] not later than February 1st, 2021.
The expected starting date is March 1, 2021, or as agreed between the parties.