Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Anglican Diocesan Development and Relief Organization (ADDRO) Recruitment for Field Officer.
- Company: ADDRO
- Location: Ghana
- State: Wa
- Job type: Full-Time
The Field Officer shall be responsible in managing the Maternal and Child Health and Early Childhood Development (ECD) programme activities, evaluate and monitor their field activities, provide guidance, resources and logistics to ECD Promoters and other Volunteers.
- Reports to Regional Coordinator
- Supervise the activities of ECD Promoters and Volunteers
- Responsible for recruitment of promoters and other volunteers with the right skills
- Assist in the training of ECD Promoters and volunteers
- Organise community sensitisation and awareness on programme / project activities
- Implement programme activities according to plan
- Build partnership with governmental and non-governmental organizations in the operational areas
- Prepare timely reports to the Regional Coordinator.
- Perform other duties as and when management deems it fit in the interest of the organization.
Required Skills or Experience
- A good first degree in any of the social sciences from a recognized University with at least three (3) years working experience not including national service.
- Should be able to ride a motor bike very well and has a valid riding licence
- Should possess good leadership skills and knowledge related to volunteers’ work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to speak the dominant local language in the district
- Ability to carry out activities independently to meet deadlines
- Should possess excellent analytical and report writing skills.
- Must have proactive attitude: willingness and ability to take initiative
- Ability to motivate promoters and volunteers to achieve desired program results.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with collaborators in the district
- Age limit (30 years and above)
How to Apply
All applications with photocopies of relevant certificates should be addressed to:
The Acting Executive Director Anglican Diocesan Development and Relief Organisation (ADDRO) P.O. Box 545 Bolgatanga Upper East Region Or Electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please Indicate Clearly in the Subject Line the Position You Are Applying for.
Closing Date: 20th April 2019