Applications are open for the World Energy Council Internship Program 2018. The Insights Team at the World Energy Council is seeking a dynamic person to join a fast paced, multinational and multi-cultural environment.
The Council has the largest global network of energy leaders and practitioners, as Intern you will support proactive customer service to this community, whilst broadening and deepening your experience in the global energy field.
The Insights team produces the Council’s toolkit. The toolkit consists of 5 tools which are produced by the Council for their global network in an effort to assist in their energy transition. The intern will participate in the timely and qualitatively sound production of these tools, which will require a quantitively fluent candidate.
World Energy Council Internship Benefits
- Salary: UK National Minimum Wage
- By the end of the internship the successful candidate, under the management of a director, will have learnt and gained experience in producing analysis on the energy transition, producing dynamic and relevant narrative in a multi-faceted and complex energy debate at multiple stakeholder levels;
- The intern will be able to identify and build a strategic understanding of wider policy, technological, social and environmental issues that have implications for achieving the energy transition.
World Energy Council Internship Eligibility
- Interpersonal Skills
- The internship requires the candidate to be quantitively comfortable with education and background in numerical analysis, especially statistics and data mining;
- Written and spoken fluency in English;
- Strong problem‐solving, organisational, analytical and drafting skills;
- Good attention to detail and ability to plan and prioritise conflicting tasks within a team environment, with awareness of risks;
- Self‐starter, flexible and adaptable in approach and able to work autonomously
- Background & Profile
- Quantitative and analytical skills are a must;
- Experience in data research and analysis – finding suitable data, building databases and mining / analysing databases;
- Strong analytical and relationship building skills;
- Interest in development of energy models and metrics;
- Genuine interest in energy‐related issues;
- IT literacy: advanced Microsoft Excel user, Python or R skills an advantage.
How to Apply for World Energy Council Internship
To apply, send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com. Please state Intern, Insights in the subject of your email.
For more information, visit World Energy Council Internship.