Applications are open for The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Scholarship, you can read more about The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Scholarship below and apply.
About the Scholarship
The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Scholarship is a fully-funded program exclusively for American students. It provides up to $55,000 per year, along with invaluable college planning support, continuous advising, and the unique opportunity to engage with the extensive Cooke Scholar community.
This scholarship program is specifically tailored for high-achieving high school seniors with financial needs who aim to attend and graduate from the nation’s most prestigious four-year colleges and universities. It stands as the most substantial undergraduate scholarship program of its kind, offering not only financial aid but also comprehensive educational advising, significant cohort-based programming, and funding for graduate school.
Furthermore, the program nurtures a thriving network of over 2,800 fellow Cooke Scholars and alumni. The scholarship is designed to cover a substantial portion of the student’s educational expenses, including tuition, living expenses, books, and required fees. The award amount is individual-specific, depending on the cost of tuition and any other grants or scholarships they may receive.
Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Scholarship is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at USA Universities.
The following subject is available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship offers its recipients the following benefits:
- Up to $55,000 per year to attend a four-year accredited undergraduate school
- Freedom to pursue any area of study
- Personal advising on college selection and financial aid navigation
- Comprehensive advising on transitioning to college and maximizing the college student experience
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): American Colleges
- Study in: USA
- Application Deadline: November 16, 2023 (Applications open on August 24, 2023)
To be eligible for the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Language Requirement: English
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Senior standing: Plan to graduate from a U.S. high school in spring 2024
- Fall College Enrollment: Intend to enroll in an accredited four-year college beginning in fall 2023
- GPA: Earn a minimum, cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5 or above
- Income: Demonstrate unmet financial need. Applicants with a family income up to $95,000 will be considered. The median family income of the previous year’s cohort of new college scholarship recipients was approximately $35,000
The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation reviews each College Scholarship Program application individually with the help of a committee of educational professionals from across the nation. The selection process is based on:
- Academic ability and achievement: Applicants must maintain a strong academic record, receive outstanding recommendations from teachers, show a desire to be challenged, and demonstrate enthusiasm for learning. A minimum, cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5 is required.
- Leadership: Applicants should motivate others, take initiative, and contribute positively to the community.
- Persistence: Applicants should exhibit determination when faced with obstacles, be goal-oriented, and confront challenges with the ability to adapt to change.
- Unmet financial need: Applicants with a family income up to $95,000 will be considered. The median family income of the previous year’s cohort of new college scholarship recipients was approximately $35,000
How To Apply
Click Here To Apply for the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Scholarship.