Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified international students for the 2021/2022 WMG Excellence Scholarships for Full-time Masters study at the University of Warwick, UK.
WMG will be awarding over £750,000 in scholarships and bursaries to students commencing study on our full-time MSc programmes beginning in October 2021.
About the WMG Excellence Scholarships
WMG (formally Warwick Manufacturing Group) is one of the largest academic departments at the University of Warwick, located in the Faculty of Science. The department provides inspiring and industry relevant Masters education in fields related to Management, Technology, and Innovation. WMG is nationally and internationally renowned for collaborative R&D with global companies
WMG Excellence Scholarships Eligibility
- Applicants must hold an offer to study on a WMG full-time MSc course starting October 2021.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic track-record and/or strong professional profile in order to qualify.
- For conditional offer-holders, scholarship awards will also be conditional on achieving the awardee’s final predicted grade.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are for self-funded students only. NB: students with partial bursaries on scholarship-loan schemes or partially funded by an external organisation may also be considered. Awardees should inform the scholarship committee if they are in receipt of another scholarship or are later awarded other funding.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are awarded for study on UK full-time MSc programmes only.
- WMG Excellence Scholarships are paid towards tuition fees only and cannot be paid in cash or towards accommodation or maintenance costs.
- WMG will award WMG Excellence Scholarships across all WMG full-time MSc programmes to optimise nationality and gender diversity.
Selection Criteria: WMG Excellence Scholarships are available on a competitive basis. Awards will be based on past academic achievement, previous experience, extracurricular activities, reasons for study, and your vision for the future.
Value and Number of Scholarships: Up to a total of 50 WMG Excellence Scholarships will be awarded on a % discount of the tuition fees. Awards will range from 25% to 50% fee discount.
Duration of Scholarship: Fulltime
- Please submit your scholarship application within four weeks of receiving your offer. Applications will be reviewed by the scholarship committee on a monthly basis and the first set of results will be communicated by the start of February 2021, and monthly thereafter.
- Please note that the scholarship budget is limited – in order to maximise your chances of success, you should submit your MSc application as early as possible.
How to Apply for WMG Excellence Masters Scholarships
Students must complete our Scholarship Application form in order to be considered for the WMG Excellence Scholarships.
For more information, visit the WMG Excellence Masters Scholarships.
Application Deadline: 1st April 2021