Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Recruitment 2023/2024.
The West African Examinations Council is an examination board established by law to determine the examinations required in the public interest in English-speaking West African countries, to conduct the examinations, and to award certificates comparable to those of equivalent examining authorities internationally.
we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretaries
|Company||West African Examinations Council (WAEC)|
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
The successful applicants will be required to perform the following duties among others:
• Prepare minutes of meetings and proceedings of seminars/conferences.
• Manage files and other records in an office.
• Handle correspondence between departments.
• Copy documents for mailing or for internal distribution.
• Perform routine clerical tasks and errands to assist others.
• Applicants must possess a minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/GBCE/GCE Ordinary Level with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language. A relevant certificate issued by the Government Secretarial School.
• In addition, applicants must be computer literate and proficient at using Microsoft Office Suite.
• Applicants must have at least one year of relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organization.
• Organisational and administrative abilities.
• Report writing skills.
• Good communication skills (written and oral).
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Integrity and the ability to act responsibly and ethically.
• Efficient time-management
• Good personal grooming & neat appearance.
Age: Applicants must not be more than thirty (30) years of age at the time of applying.
How to apply
Application Deadline: 5th June 2023