Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the 2023/2024 SRC Yi Bi Boa Scholarship Scheme at the University of Ghana. The deadline for SRC Yi Bi Boa Scholarship Scheme is WEDNESDAY, 14TH JUNE 2023 AT 3:00pm.
The SRC Yi Bi Boa Scholarship is a scheme that seeks to provide financial support to needy and brilliant students of the University of Ghana.
In the university, many students face a lot of financial challenges so the SRC made it a core mandate to ensure that every student gets easy access to education regardless of his or her financial status. It is for this reason that the SRC collaborates with the Students Financial Aid Office (SFAO) every year to enroll students onto the SRC Yi Bi Boa Scholarship Scheme. The SRC Yi Boa scholarship scheme is for needy University of Ghana students with progressive academic performance.
SRC Yi Bi Scholarship Eligibility
- Be a SRC dues paying student of University of Ghana (regular, fee-paying, city campus or a Distance education student).
- Be able to demonstrate financial need.
How To Apply for SRC Yi Bi Boa Scholarship Scheme
- You are required to visit the UG website: http://www.ug.edu.gh.
- Click on: Admission; then Financial Aid/ SRC Yi Bi Boa Scholarship.
Read the eligibility page and complete the RELEVANT ONLINE APPLICATION FORM with the required essays and upload all the supporting documents.
In addition, applicants are required to DOWNLOAD and PRINT OUT A HARDCOPY of the preview of the completed online form with all the relevant supporting documentations and SUBMIT it to the Students Financial Aid Office on or before the deadline Wednesday, 14TH June, 2023 at 3:00pm.
FINANCIAL AID FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
The STUDENTS FINANCIAL AID OFFICE is accepting applications from brilliant and needy undergraduate students for the 2023/2024 SRC YI BI BOA Scholarship Scheme.
Please click here for more information:
- If you are applying for UG Sponsorship for the first time or was unsuccessful with your previous application, please select ‘New Application Submission‘ under Application Type or YI BI BOA FORM A.
- If you have previously been awarded UG Sponsorship 2022/2023 or an earlier one from SFAO, then please use select ‘Renewal of Application’ under Application Type or YI BI BOA FORM B.
Applicants who do not submit hardcopies to SFAO would be disqualified
If you have any questions you may call the Students Financial Aid Office on 0302-945312/0205-186904/ 0206804077 or send an email to [email protected]. You may also walk in during working hours to make enquiries. The SFAO Is located at the No. 11 East Legon, Behind College of Basic and Applied Sciences and opposite CEGENSA