Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for VIVO Energy Recruitment 2021.
Vivo Energy plc, commonly referred to as Vivo Energy, is a downstream petroleum company with its headquarters in the Kingdom of the Netherlands. It maintains subsidiaries and operations in 16 countries across Africa that encompass the supply, storage, distribution, and retail of a range of petroleum products. Vivo Energy is a Royal Dutch Shell licensee and operates in the retail of Shell-branded commercial fuels, liquefied petroleum gas, and lubricants. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
- Company: VIVO Energy
- Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: Territory Manager
Annual budget or financial business dimensions that the job either directly controls or indirectly influences:
- Delivery of the business and financial objectives
- Number of staff reporting to the position:
- Number of sites: 2020 Plan: 22
- Volume Fuels M3: 2020 Plan:
- Volume Lubes M3: 2020 Plan:
- C3 Margin $M:
1. Identify Gaps in all aspects of site performance (including service and ‘people’) for geographical area and mandate, advice or offer Retailers Vivo Energy-recommended tools, processes and support to help them to profitably deliver the Customer Commitment at the Retail site and to develop the business for the mutual benefit of both the Retailer and Vivo Energy.
2. Maximizing all sales development potential whilst protecting Vivo Energy’s interests, through the coaching and motivating of Retailers.
3. Participate in attraction and selection of the right Retailer
4. Through coaching, supporting and performance management of Retailers to deliver the basics and higher performance, ensure best Retailers have best sites and that poor Retailer performance is eliminated.
5. Manage and maintain positive Retailer relationships, supporting Retailers to achieve and maintain top class site performance (including counseling to underperforming sites).
6. Deliver Sales & Operations targets for geographical area through regular reviews and appropriate action plans.
7. Ensure Retailers implement all areas of the Customer Commitment and ensure compliance with the Site Operations/HSSE standards, contracts and manuals.
8. Manage and maintain a Retailer master plan within Territory through Retailer assessment and involvement with recruitment processes.
9. Ensuring that Retailers’ actions do not damage Vivo Energy’s Reputation.
10. Ensuring that the Retailer trains and develops their staff, and understands the importance of people in delivering the Customer Commitment
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- University degree, preferably in Marketing, Business Administration, Finance, Statistics and Engineering
- 3-4 years’ experience in Retail Marketing, site Operations and Dealer Management
- 1-2 years’ experience in NFR operations
- Demonstration of the aspired Enterprise First behaviors (Leadership, Accountability, Teamwork) and Vivo Energy core values (Honesty, Integrity, Respect for People)
- Strong team member with excellent communications skills
- Broad competence in Retail Sales & Operations
- Demonstrable competence in implementing standard processes, achieving sales targets, building relationships with Shell Retailers, delivering Retail Customer Commitment.
- Manage site/cluster operating standards & processes – Skill
- Manage platform and agreement – Skill.
- Recruit, select and develop Retail People – Knowledge.
- Manage Customer Service Processes – Knowledge.
- Manage relationship with Retailers – Skill.
- Manage Site/cluster performance & administration – Skill.
- Manage Retail Fuels pricing Execution- RBA & RFA – Skill.
- Manage Retailer RVP – Skill
- Understand & Apply Retail HSSE standards – Skill
- Understand & Apply Shell Retailing principles & process – Skill
- Negotiate – Skill
Understand & Apply Retail HSSE standards
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply.