Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for VIVO Energy Recruitment 2020.
Vivo Energy plc, commonly referred to as Vivo Energy, is a downstream petroleum company with its headquarters in the Kingdom of the Netherlands. It maintains subsidiaries and operations in 16 countries across Africa that encompass the supply, storage, distribution, and retail of a range of petroleum products. Vivo Energy is a Royal Dutch Shell licensee and operates in the retail of Shell-branded commercial fuels, liquefied petroleum gas, and lubricants. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
- Company: VIVO Energy
- Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: Investment Partners for Shell Stations
Applicants must possess the following qualities.
- A passion for driving excellence in client se: vice
- Confident in working under pressure, strictly following Vivo Energy Ethics and Compliance
- Keen to take on physical activities where and when required
- Relevant experience in the oil and retail industry
- A minimum capitol of five hundred thousand Ghana Cedis 500,000.00)
- Knowledge in Financial Management (working capital, costs monitoring and savings, P&L. management) and Human Resource Management
- An academic qualification in Business Administration preferable but not essential
- Minimal experience on health, security and safety matters
- Ability to deliver results through the management, motivation and development of teams
How to Apply
If you have the required profile and are ready for the daily management of one or more service stations, we invite you to pick an application form at the reception of Vivo Energy Ghana office, located at the Rangoon Lane, Cantonments City or Download it here
All completed form should be sent to [email protected]
by 17th March 2020 with the subject: Application For Investment Partner