UWE Bristol offers a range of Scholarships for international undergraduate students starting at UWE Bristol in September 2019.
UWE Bristol Undergraduate Scholarships
University of the West of England (UWE) is offering scholarship for students starting their studies in September 2019. The award value is automatically deducted from tuition fees.
UWE Bristol Undergraduate Scholarships Eligibility
- are a self-funded student (not in receipt of any sponsorship)
- meet all individual course requirements
- have an offer (conditional or unconditional) on the BA(Hons) International Business undergraduate degree at UWE Bristol for 2018/19 entry
- are not currently registered on any other undergraduate course at UWE Bristol.
Value of Scholarship
One for 50% tuition fees for first year of study only
Four for £1,500 off tuition fees for first year of study only
Duration of Scholarship: First academic year (Undergraduate)
How to Apply for UWE Bristol Undergraduate Scholarships
In order to submit an application for this scholarship, you’ll first need to apply and receive an offer for the BA (Hons) International Business.
Once you receive an offer you will be invited to upload a personal statement that should address the following:
- In which way do you imagine yourself contributing to the BA(Hons) International Business community during and after graduation?
You should clearly write and save the document as “Personal Statement for the BA (Hons) International Business Scholarship” before uploading via your welcome portal.
For more information, visit the UWE Bristol Undergraduate Scholarships.
Application Deadline: 30th April 2019