Applications are invited by the University of Queensland, Australia for the Alan Grant-Taylor Memorial Scholarship for the 2020/2021 academic year.
This scholarship was established in 1995 and maintained by an annual award from the Alan-Grant Taylor Memorial Scholarship Fund to assist in the conduct of research in the field of community pharmacy practice.
This is a Philanthropic, Higher Degree by Research Top-up Scholarship.
It will remain open until 28 September 2020 or until the scholarship is filled.
Alan Grant-Taylor Memorial Scholarship Eligibility
- Applicants must satisfy the entry requirements for a Higher Degrees by Research at UQ
- Applicants must apply for and be awarded (satisfying these conditions) a Research Training Program (RTP) or equivalent living allowance scholarship from UQ’s Graduate School to be eligible to receive this top-up.
- This scholarship is open to candidates who plan to undertake research in the field of community pharmacy practice.
Applicants will be ranked on the basis of
- Academic merit and the potential of scholastic success;
- relevant research and/or professional experience and achievements;
- demonstrated track-record and/or potential to engage in activities that advance community pharmacy practice;
- the quality of the proposed research program and its potential impact on community pharmacy practice.
Selection of the scholars will be made by the Dean, UQ Graduate School, upon recommendation of a selection committee convened by Head of School of Pharmacy.
For more information on potential research projects avaliable within Pharmacy, please click here
How to Apply for Alan Grant-Taylor Memorial Scholarship
To apply for admission for a HDR at UQ and a living allowance scholarship (which is required to receive this top-up scholarship), please visit the application portal.
Before submitting an application you should:
Once you have submitted your application for admission into the HDR program, please submit a separate application for the Alan Grant-Taylor (Top-Up) Memorial Scholarship here.
Application Deadline: 11.59pm, Monday 28 September 2020.