The University of Professional Studies, Accra, UPSA Interview for Admission into Four Year Bachelor of Law Programme 2022/2023: UPSA Shortlisted candidates for interview for admission into the four-year bachelor of law programmes for the 2022/2023 academic year have been released.
The management of the University of Professional Studies, Accra (UPSA) has released the list of shortlisted candidates for interview for admission into the four-year bachelor of law programmes for the 2022/2023 academic year.
UPSA LLB Entrance Exams Schedule 2022/2023
Please click here for the shortlisted Applicants to attend the interview for admission into the Four-Year Bachelor of Laws Programme for the 2022/2023 Academic Year.
The 3-Year Post First Degree LL.B qualified short-listed applicants will be required to take an Entrance Examination which will attract a non-refundable examination fee of GH¢100. Applicants who are successful in the Entrance Examination will go through a Selection Interview.
The Entrance Examination and Selection Interview will be held as follows:
1. Date for Entrance Examination – Saturday, 25th June, 2022.
2. Reporting time – 8.00 a.m.
3. Entrance Examination – All candidates are required to pay a non-refundable entrance examination fee of One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢100.00) into the following account:
Bank Name: Access Bank Ghana
Account Name: UPSA Forms Collection Account
Account Number: 0240100863842,
4. Proof of Identification: all applicants would be required to provide proof of identification (i.e., any valid national ID such as Passport, Driver’s License, Voter’s ID and National Identity Card)
5. Candidates would not be allowed access into the examination hall without the provision of proof of payment and identification.
6. The specific venues for the entrance examination will be made available on the University’s website on Monday, 20th June, 2022.