The management of the University of Professional Studies Accra (UPSA) has released the list of shortlisted applicants for post-first-degree (3-Year) LLB entrance examination for the 2023/2024 academic year.
The following applicants have been shortlisted as qualified to take the 2023 Post-First Degree LL.B Selection Entrance Examination of the UPSA Law School.
This comes to inform the underlisted applicants for the 3-Year Post First Degree LL.B programme that you have been shortlisted to write the Entrance Examination of the UPSA Law School as follows:
1. Date for Entrance Examination- Saturday, 3rd June, 2023.
2. Reporting time – 8:00am.
3. Starting time of Entrance Examination – 9:00am.
4. Entrance Examination – All candidates are required to pay a non-refundable entrance examination fee of One Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢100.00) into the following account:
Bank Name: Access Bank Ghana
Account Name: UPSA Forms Collection Account
5. Proof of Identification: all applicants would be required to provide proof of identification (i.e., any valid national ID such as Passport, Driver’s License, Voter’s ID and Ghana Card)
6. Candidates would not be allowed access into the examination hall without the provision of proof of payment and identification.
7. The specific venues for the entrance examination will be made available on the University’s website on Thursday, 1st June, 2023.
UPSA Shortlisted Applicants for Post-First Degree LLB Entrance Exams
Click here to DOWNLOAD (.PDF) to your Computer or Mobile, the printable/offline version of UPSA Law School Shortlisted Candidates in Portable Document Format (.PDF).