Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the University of Birmingham Scholarships 2023/24, UK, The full application details for the University of Birmingham Scholarships 2023/24, UK can be accessed below.
The University of Birmingham is currently accepting scholarship applications for the academic year 2023-24. These scholarships, namely the International Excellence/Achievement Scholarship and Global Masters Scholarship, are open to all international students. Individuals who wish to pursue their undergraduate or master’s degree in the UK are encouraged to apply for this prestigious award. This opportunity presents a remarkable chance for students to pursue higher education in the field of chemical engineering, as it covers various educational expenses.
The scholarship aims to support students in acquiring a high-quality education, enabling them to become future leaders in the field of chemical engineering.
The University of Birmingham is renowned for its excellent reputation in the UK. It is celebrated for its stunning architecture, diverse and inclusive atmosphere, and state-of-the-art facilities. With a student body of 23,000 undergraduates and 14,000 postgraduates, the university offers a wide range of degree programs.
The institution is dedicated to providing exceptional education and producing graduates who are highly sought after by employers. In fact, in 2018-19, the university was ranked as the third most targeted institution by top employers, reflecting its commitment to producing graduates with strong employability prospects.
The University of Birmingham Scholarships 2023/24, UK. is available to undertake Bachelor, or Masters level programs at the University of Birmingham.
The following subject is available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
- The University of Birmingham Excellence Scholarship is a partially funded opportunity designed for non-EU students pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at the University of Birmingham.
- This scholarship is divided into two categories: Achievement Scholarship and Excellence Scholarship.
- The Achievement Scholarship is valued at £1,500 and is awarded to individuals who achieve A*AA at A level or its equivalent.
- The Excellence Scholarship is valued at £3,000 and is granted to those who attain A*A*A at A level or its equivalent.
- For Master’s degree students, a separate scholarship amount of £10,000 is available.
- To maintain eligibility for the First Class Scholarship, recipients must consistently maintain a first-class academic performance, which requires achieving an average mark of at least 70% at the end of each academic year.
This scholarship is open to international students of all nationalities.
- The scholarship is open to students of any nationality (Non-EU) who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree in chemical engineering.
- Eligibility criteria include being classified as Overseas for fee purposes and selecting chemical engineering as their firm choice.
- Required documents for the application include a pre-qualification degree, academic transcripts, and awards, proof of English language proficiency, a personal statement, and a copy of the passport.
- Admission requirements for a bachelor’s program include a high school diploma or certification.
- English language proficiency must meet the University’s standards, such as a TOEFL score of 72 with band scores of Reading 18, Writing 17, Listening 17, and Speaking 20 for undergraduate studies.
The University of Birmingham Scholarships for the academic year 2023-24 in the United Kingdom do not have a specific deadline for applications. The application process remains open throughout the year for undergraduate degree programs. However, for master’s degree programs, the deadline to apply is 31 August 2023.
To apply for the University of Birmingham Scholarships, there is no separate application process for the Excellence Scholarship in 2023-24. Instead, all candidates will automatically be considered for the scholarship after being admitted to an approved program at the university.