Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Simon Fraser University Scholarships 2023/24, Canada, The full application details for the Simon Fraser University Scholarships 2023/24, Canada can be accessed below.
Simon Fraser University (SFU) is now accepting applications for the Scholarships for the 2023-24 academic year in Columbia, Canada. These scholarships are open to a diverse range of international candidates seeking to pursue undergraduate and master’s degree programs at SFU. The university places great value on academic excellence and supports undergraduate students who demonstrate outstanding performance in their studies through the Undergraduate Open Scholarship program. This program provides scholarships term-by-term, recognizing and supporting learners who excel in the classroom.
SFU is renowned as one of Canada’s premier comprehensive universities and consistently receives high rankings globally. The university operates across three campuses in Burnaby, Surrey, and Vancouver, catering to a diverse student body exceeding 35,000 individuals. SFU boasts an extensive academic portfolio, comprising over 100 undergraduate programs, 45+ graduate programs, and a variety of professional programs encompassing disciplines like business, communication, education, engineering, health sciences, humanities, social sciences, and science. Notably, SFU is celebrated for its commitment to research and innovation, with particular strengths in areas such as environmental science, health sciences, and big data analysis.
Simon Fraser University Scholarships 2023/24, Canada. is available to undertake Bachelor, and Masters’s level programs at Simon Fraser University.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
Benefits of Simon Fraser University Scholarships 2023-2024:
– Opportunity to engage in various projects: Scholarship recipients at SFU are given the chance to participate in a wide range of projects, allowing them to gain valuable experience and develop their skills.
– Enhanced communication with faculty members: Through these projects, students have the opportunity to interact and collaborate with esteemed faculty members at SFU, facilitating the growth of their intellectual capabilities.
– Research opportunities: Scholarship recipients not only have the chance to conduct research but also benefit from the academic resources and support provided by SFU.
– Financial support: In addition to academic and research opportunities, scholarships also provide a means for students to financially support their education, reducing the burden of tuition fees and other expenses.
SFU Scholarships are open to international students of all nationalities.
To apply for a scholarship you must:
- have completed at least 12 units of standard graded courses at SFU.
- be enrolled in a minimum of 12 units of standard graded courses at SFU in the term of application.
- have a minimum CGPA of 3.50 at SFU
Challenge, audit, and credit-free courses are not considered.
Enrollment in a Co-op term (3 units) does not satisfy the enrollment requirement as it is not a standard graded course.
A student with a disability is eligible to apply for scholarships if the student is enrolled in a minimum of 6 or more units of standard graded courses and meets all other eligibility requirements. At the time of application, the student has to provide a letter from SFU’s Centre for Accessible Learning (CAL) confirming that the student is registered with the Centre (CAL).
A student holding an SFU entrance award is eligible to apply for all other University administered scholarships.
A student holding an SFU entrance scholarship is not eligible for any other University administered scholarship until the entrance scholarship is fully paid out. This policy applies to any term in which an entrance scholarship is deferred.
Some financial aid is specifically available for Indigenous students only. Indigenous can be contextualized as “Indigenous peoples of Canada” to refer specifically to First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples.
The Summer 2023 application period will be open on May 1, 2023.
- Check the application period and final deadline at Application Deadlines.
- Review the Summer 2023 Scholarship and Awards List to determine which scholarships/awards you want to apply for.
- Apply online by logging in to the Student Information System (go.sfu.ca).
- Click on “Student Center”.
- Go to Financial Aid and Awards (under Finances).
- Click on “Apply for Scholarships/Awards”.
- List the scholarships/awards you want to apply for on your online application.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Supporting documentation (if any) is to be emailed to [email protected] by the application deadline.
- Set up Direct Deposit (administered through the Student Accounts Office) as soon as possible, to receive any refunds you may be eligible to receive.
How To Apply
Click Here to Apply for Malaysia Government MTCP Scholarship 2023-24