Applications are open for international students to enrol for a fully-funded PhD scholarship at the United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The purpose of the “PhD Scholarship” is to recruit high achieving graduate students in certain majors at UAEU and provide them with full and continuous financial support to pursue their graduate studies at UAEU.
United Arab Emirates University PhD Scholarships Eligibility
- Have a GPA ≥ 3.5/4.0 in Master degree.
- Have no employment or other financial sponsorship.
- Have dissertation in one of the UAE priority sectors (Renewable Energy, Transportation, Health, Water, Technology, Space).
- Meet the PhD admission requirements and apply here.
Value of Award:
- Full tuition waiver.
- Monthly Stipend.
- Health insurance (if needed).
- Extra Bonus:
- Up to AED 3,000 from supervisor’s external research project, or.
- Up to AED 2,000 from supervisor’s internal research project.
Duties and Expectations:
- Maintain GPA ≥ 3.3 at the PhD level.
- Be enrolled full-time (min. of 9 credits/semester) at the PhD level.
- Be available at UAEU full-time.
- Commit to a minimum of 40 hours/week on courses and/or research project
Duration of Award: 4 years
How to Apply for United Arab Emirates University PhD Scholarships
To apply for a PhD Scholarship, please:
- Complete the Admission application here.
- Complete and submit the PhD Scholarship application here and all required documents.
See deadlines and eligible courses here
For more information, visit the United Arab Emirates University PhD Scholarships.
Application Deadline: 31st October 2020