Maybe you have been wondering if it’s possible to get UK phone number in Ghana for free or how to get a UK phone number in Ghana. Well, in this guide, we’ll teach you how to get a free UK number in Ghana. You can also make and receive calls with your UK phone number in Ghana.
You might want to ask, why do I need a Uk number when I am in Ghana. There are a lot of reasons why people need a UK phone number. To some it might be for a business purpose, to call family and friends in UK at a cheaper rate, or to verify an online transaction.
There are many online tools where you can use to make and receive calls from UK in Ghana. The UK phone number will be routed to your Ghana number (MTN, Vodafone, Tigo etc). Whenever someone calls your UK number, your Ghana phone number will ring. Isn’t this interesting? Not only that, this will help reduce call charges. Your loved ones who are calling from Uk will be charged for calling a UK number instead of paying for international calls.
Requirements For Obtaining a UK Number From Ghana
- Mobile Phone
- Valid Phone Number
- Internet Connection
- Email Address
How to Get a UK Phone Number in Ghana for Free
- Visit www.freeuknumbers.com or www.uknumbers.com.
- Click on registration and correctly fill the registration form.
NOTE: The system has already detected your IP address, showing you’re browsing from Ghana. So, while registering, you’ll be asked to put your phone number in a box where “233” has already been prefixed.
Just remove the first “0” from your local number before imputing it in the suffix space behind the “233”. For example, if your number is “0242223344” before imputing, simply remove the first “0” and impute “242223344”.
After imputing, the space would look like this: “233-242223344”
- Click on Register and wait for it to load.
- Then check your email, the one you used in registering.
- The mail would contain a number, a pin and their headline number.
- Write them down as you would need those for activation.
- Call the headline number (NOT the new number).
- You would be asked to press the new number given to you; press it.
- You would also be asked to press the pin given to you; press it.
- You would be told that your UK number has now been activated.
- That is all.
To confirm the activation and to know if it’s now working and ready for use;
- With another phone, call the number that was sent to your mail.
- Don’t call it the way it looks; that is, remove the first zero and add “+44”
(If the number sent to you was “0242223344”, remove the first “0” and call “+4424222 3344”
- It would/should ring on the number you registered with on their site and that is why you should put your real number.
Note: The service is free and there is no renewal or expiry period.
Also, you can remove, add and change the number(s). Simply log, select “My numbers” and make your desired changes. The process takes around 4 – 5 minutes.