UHAS Students Registration Procedures 2018/2019 | The University of Allied and Health Sciences (UHAS) registration process for all undergraduate students for the 2nd semester of the 2018/2019 academic year has been released.
The management of the University of Allied Health Science (UHAS) has released the registration process for the second semester 2018/2019 academic year for all students. Students should use their USERNAME and PASSWORD to access the student online portal @ www.uhasonline.com/Portal to register for their courses.
NOTE: FOR YOUR INFORMATION, LATE REGISTRATION WILL ATTRACT PENALTY.
UHAS REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR ALL UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
1. Obtain financial clearance (receipt as evidence of payment of full fees) from the Directorate of Finance at the North Campus.
2. Visit the Student Online Registration Portal @ www.uhasonline.com/Portal. (At any of the Electronic Libraries of the University)
3. Login onto the System by typing your Username which is your INDEX NUMBER and the Password that has been generated for you from the ICT Office at the Trafalgar Campus. Click on the SIGN IN button.
4. Click on COURSE REGISTRATION under the SIDE MENU on the left panel.
5. Select your specific courses by checking the boxes beside the courses.
6. Click on the REGISTER button.
7. Print out the REGISTRATION FORM and sign your portion of the form.
8. Send the form for ENDORSEMENT (by Head of Department and Registration Officer of your School).
9. Photocopy the form and send a copy each to your SCHOOL, OFFICE OF THE DEAN OF STUDENTS and keep the original copy for future reference.
Note: Kindly contact your School Registration Officer and Head of Department if some specific courses for registration cannot be found on your portal. In case of any difficulties in accessing your portal, kindly contact the Directorate of Academic Affairs or call 0203778289/0244360921/0243648454. Also, students of School of Public Health (Hohoe Campus) should contact the School Officer (0244 964884) or the School Registration Officer (0209128873) for all other enquiries.