The University of Ghana (UG) school fees/tuition fees structure schedule for the 2023/2024 academic year are available on this page. The UG Legon school fees schedule contains the amount payable by both Ghanaian and foreign students of the University.
Below is the official University of Ghana (UG) fees schedule to be paid by each student respectively for the 2023/2024 academic year.
The following policies and procedures are applicable to all students who officially register for programmes at UG. The Institute reserves the right to change fees without prior notice to the student.
However, fee changes are subject to approval by the Governing Council. UNIVERSITY OF GHANA (UG) FEES STRUCTURE. University of Ghana (UG) fees schedule has been successfully uploaded online, the schedule are available as follows:-
University of Ghana School Fees Schedule.
The approved fees for the 2023-2024 academic year for undergraduate and graduate students are provided below.
- College of Education
- College of Basic and Applied Sciences
- College Of Health Sciences
- College of Humanities
- Residential Fees
- Residential Fees for University Halls (2023/2024)
- Private facilities
- University of Ghana Business School Special Programmes
- Fees for Sandwich Programmes
- At least 50% before registration for the First Semester
- 100% before registration for the Second Semester
- 100% before registration for the Semester
THE BALANCE SHOULD BE PAID BEFORE THE BEGINNING OF THE SECOND SEMESTER (view the bank details for student fee payments)
Visit this page regularly for the University of Ghana Updates.