Gambaga College of Education fees payment procedure has been released for both fresh and returning students of the College.
The management of Gambaga College of Education has released the school fees payment procedures for newly admitted and returning students of the College. On that note, students should follow the procedures below to pay their college fees.
Gambaga College of Education Fees Payment Procedure
The entire student body is hereby informed that fees can be paid through any of the following options;
- MTN Mobile Money
- Dial *170#
- Select option 2 (pay bill) on the main menu and click send
- Select option 7 (School Fees)
- Select 1 if you know the school alias or 2 to enter the school name.
- Enter the alias if you selected option 1.
- Enter your student ID.
- Enter the amount.
- Enter the payment reference e.g., school fees.
- A summary of the school fees is displayed . Press 1 to confirm.
- Enter Mobile Money pin to authorize payment.
2. You can pay through Trans-flow from any ADB branch nationwide using the account number; 9061010132898301 and your student ID.
3. You may also pay directly into our ADB account with the following details;
- Account number; 9061010132898301
- Account name; Gambaga College of Education
- Branch; Walewale