The University of Education, Winneba (UEW) MBA school fees schedule for the 2022/2023 academic year has been released.
The management of the University of Education Winneba (UEW) has released the provisional fees for its maiden MBA weekend programmes for the 2022/2023 academic year.
UEW MBA School Fees Schedule
Academic Facility User Fee
Direct Academic Fees
Course Materials (C)
Other Charges (D1/D2)
Total University Fees
|COLLEGE FOR DISTANCE AND e-
|MBA (All Specialisations) – Freshers||5,293.00||3,351.00||–||2,808.00||11,452.00|
|Post Graduate Diploma (Education)||1,555.00||1,429.00||584.00||1,529.00||5,097.00|
Payment can be made at any of the listed Approved Receiving Banks below:
- Gcb Bank Ltd
- Adb Bank Ltd
- Zenith Bank Ghana Ltd
- Consolidated Bank Gh Ltd (Cbg)
- National Investement Bank Ltd
- Prudential Bank Ltd
- Mobile Money All Network (*887*50#)
- Republic Bank Gh. Ltd
- All students of the University of Education, Winneba are required to pay their fees through TRANSFLOW at any branch of the banks indicated against their respective campuses.
- When paying, students should inform the Bank Teller that they are using the TRANSFLOW to pay University of Education, Winneba fees.
- Students who fail to pay all fees cannot register.
- Students are advised to abide by these payment arrangements so as to avoid any problems that might be related to non-compliance.