The school fees for the University of Education Winneba (UEW) for 2023-2024 have not been officially released yet, but you can use the previous 2022-2023 academic fee schedule to assume the future fee estimations. see the 2022 -2023 fee schedule below:
UEW MBA School Fees Schedule
UEW School Fees Structure for 2022/2023 Academic Session
University of Education Winneba School fees are GHC 2,680.00 for the Academic Session.
Below is the breakdown of the University of Education Winneba school fees.
Category A- Full-Time Regular Student Fees (Accommodation Fee is Excluded)
- Bachelor’s Degree
|Category of Students/Programme||Humanities/ Social Science|
|Sciences/ Practicals Base (GHS)||Business (GHS)||Leadershi p|
|IT/ICT (GHS)||Media and Comm. Studies|
|Fresh Students (Including fresh|
|Final Year Students who are on|
|Final Year Students who are not on Internship/Industrial|
For Category A – Full-Time Regular Students (Accommodation fee is Excluded)
|Category Of Students/Programme||Social Science|
& Humanities (GHS)
|Business (GHS)||Leadership (GHS)||Media &|
|M.Phil./MBA/MSc – Fresh|
|M.Phil./MBA/MSc – Final|
& Extended Years
|PhD – Fresh Students||7,661.00||8,322.00||8,653.00||8,224.00||N/A|
|Continuing Students – PhD||7,380.00||7,380.00||9,393.00||7,527.00||N/A|
|PhD – Final Year||6,669.00||6,762.00||9,545.00||7,654.00||N/A|
1. The congregation Fee of GHS367.50 has been included in the fees for the final year
2. Students on the extension will pay the final year fees applicable to their various programmes less the graduation
Included in the fees are the following dues:
- GRASSAG dues for fresh students are 75.00
- GRASSAG dues for continuing students 65.00
Distance Education / Evening Students/Weekend Students (Accommodation fee is Excluded)
|Category of Students/Programme||Fresh|
|MBA (Evening/Weekends Programme)||7,360.00||7,181.00|
|Post-Graduate Diploma in Mentoring By Distance (At IEDE,|
Winneba Campus) Per Semester
|MA in Mentorship by Distance (IEDE Winneba) Per|
|MEd in Maths, Science and English (IEDE, Winneba) Per|
LIST OF RECEIVING BANKS
Both Fresh and Continuing students), are hereby informed that below is the list of approved Receiving Banks for the payment of school fees:
- GCB BANK LTD.
- ADB BANK LTD.
- ZENITH BANK GHANA LTD.
- CONSOLIDATED BANK GH LTD (CBG)
- NATIONAL INVESTMENT BANK LTD.
- PRUDENTIAL BANK.
1. All students of the University of Education, Winneba are required to pay their fees through transflow at any branch of the banks indicated.
2. However, when paying, students should inform the Bank Teller that they are using the trans flow to pay the fees.
3. Hence, students who fail to pay all fees cannot register. Continuing students are advised to visit their portals in the OSIS to know their full fees.
4. Additionally, students are advised to abide by these payment arrangements so as to avoid any problems that might be related to non-compliance.
5, Lastly, the University of Education Winneba’s school fees schedule for each programme has been uploaded on the School’s official portal.
Finally, knowing the cost of UEW School Fees for the 2023/2024 academic session is crucial for effective financial planning.
However, by exploring the detailed breakdown of fees and available payment options.