The University of Education Winneba (UEW) postgraduate diploma in teaching and learning in higher education admission form for the 2020/2021 academic year is out.
Applicants are invited from qualified applicants for admission into the Post-Graduate Diploma in Teaching & Learning In Higher Education (PGDTLHE). This is a postgraduate programme run on weekend basis at the University of Education, Winneba. The 2021 academic year will begin on January 22, 2021 and end on May 30, 2021.
The PGDTLHE programme is designed to provide for professional training and development of academics in performing their diverse and changing roles as teachers in tertiary institutions.
APPLICANT SHOULD BE:
- A beginning lecturer in the University of Education, Winneba.
- Lecturers from tertiary institutions who have no formal qualifications in teaching in higher education.
- A master’s/ doctorate degree holder who wishes to pursue academic career as a teacher in tertiary institutions.
Applicants with Master’s degree must:
Possess a good first degree (at least 2nd class lower division) from the university of education or from any institution accredited by the national accreditation board of Ghana.
HOW TO APPlY
- Cost of application forms
- Local applicants: GH₵ 250.00
- Foreign applicants and Ghanaian applicants outside Ghana: $100 (One Hundred United State Dollars).
- Obtain an application voucher from the following avenues:
- UEW Campus Cash Office
- ADB Bank
- GCB bank
- Prudential bank
- Zenith bank
- Ghana Post Offices
- E-voucher service(mobile money)
Steps to access the e-voucher service
- Dial*887*18#(on all networks)
- Enter UEW
- Select preferred Form Type
- Authorise Payment
- SMS of Voucher is sent to payer after successful payment
- Visit the university’s website at www.uew.edu.gh. Click on admissions, and select apply online>>>. Log in with your voucher serial number and pin, fill an appropriate application from and submit online.
NB. ALL FOREIGN DEGREES MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH ITS INTERPRETATION FORM THE NATIONAL ACCREDITATION BOARD.
Closing date for submission of forms
31st January, 2021
In all cases, the following documents should be attached to the completed online application forms:
- Copies of certificates.
- Copies of transcripts of academic record.
- One recent passport-size photograph.
- Three referee’s report. (To be submitted directly by referees to):
School Of Graduate Studies
P.O. BOX 25
Applicants should note that:
- No application will be processed unless all requirements are fully met.
- Any change of address must be communicated at once to the dean, school of graduate studies.