The University for Development Studies (UDS) revised academic calendar for graduate students for the 2019/2020 academic year has been released.
1. Students who have finished writing their theses should forward them on-line to their
2. The same method (on-line) should be used in forwarding the completed thesis to the
Graduate School and the External Assessors for assessment.
3. Students who are still writing up their theses should use the same method in sending their work by chapters to supervisors.
4. Thesis defense or oral examinations should be conducted via Zoom Technology or
Google Meet Technology.
5. All Regular, Sandwich and Modular graduate students taking taught courses should also
report on June 23, 2020, to complete their courses by July 24, 2020.