The University for Development Studies, UDS 2nd Batch Admission List 2018/19. UDS Admission List Second Batch for the 2018/2019 academic year has been released.
The management of the University for Development Studies (UDS) has released the 2nd batch names of successful applicants offered provisional admission into various degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
UDS admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise.
How to Check UDS 2nd batch Admission List 2018/2019
UDS 2nd batch admission list is successfully uploaded online, to check your admission status follow the below lead from:-
- Go to UDS admission status checker portal at http://admissions.udscampusmanager.com/undonline/admissions/
- Then search for your name using either your Application ID, Surname, Firstname or Programme
- Print your Provisional Admission Letter online and immediately pay your fees in order not to loose your admission.
- For domestic students, fees can be paid at any branch of Ghana Commercial Bank(GCB), Agricultural Development Bank(ADB), Ecobank, Stanbic Bank, Prudential Bank and Zenith Bank throughout Ghana
- For foreign students, fees can be paid at any Ecobank branch in your country
- For further information, call +233-3720-93382
- Endeavour to Search through all the programmes. You may have been admitted under a different programme other than the one you choose.
Congratulations if you were Admitted, Follow the Next Step Below:
After confirming your Admission Status, you can then proceed to UDS Admission Letter Portal to Download your UDS Admission letter.
For more information and inquiries, you can contact the University for Development Studies (UDS) by visiting the official website.