Ghana Armed Forces Command and Staff College (GAFCSC) Online Application Process 2021/2022 for prospective students has been released.
The management of Ghana Armed Forces Command and Staff College (GAFCSC) has released the admission application procedures for all prospective students of the college.
STEPS AND PROCEDURES FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
All students should please follow the steps below to Register Online.
Before you proceed with your online registration, CLICK HERE to access GAFCSC admission entry requirements.
STEP I: How to Get to the Admission Page.
1. Visit the official website of the College, www.gafcscmil.edu.gh
2. On top of the website is ADMISSIONS located on the main Menu. Place your cursor on it and click on ONLINE REGISTRATION (PSC, JSC , ACA). or
3. Go straight to the Online Registration Portal through admission.gafcscmil.edu.gh.
STEP II: How to Log In and Register
1. Type in your Application Number, eg.ACA5C1234567 and your PIN Number, eg.954678Y2 and click on APPLY NOW.
2. Fill in the form at Step 1 when you Log In, and then Click on Save and Continue. Do the same for Step 2,3 & 4.
NOTE: It is compulsory to fill in the options with an asterisk (*) beside it or else you cannot continue to the next step.
STEP III: How to Save and Print your Form.
1. Click on View Completed Application Form below the page.
2. Your registration is saved and complete if you are able to view the SUMMARY OF YOUR APPLICATION FORM.
STEP IV: Print Form to show proof of Registration.