Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Tullow Oil Recruitment for Senior Financial Accountant.
Tullow Oil is a leading independent oil and gas exploration and production company primarily focused on Africa and South America with a portfolio of 90 licenses across 16 countries.
Since 2006, Tullow has had interests in two licenses in offshore Ghana. In 2008, Tullow was appointed as the Jubilee Field Operator and, working with its joint venture partners and the Government of Ghana, went on to achieve first oil in November 2010. The Jubilee field has become Tullow’s key asset generating significant high-margin oil production. Tullow’s second major discovery and subsequent development in Ghana are the TEN fields where first oil was successfully achieved on time and on a budget in August 2016.
- Company: Tullow Oil
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
You will be a Business Analyst with significant experience in participating in commercial negotiations and project management of agreements including managing stakeholders and drafting of agreements. You will also be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in E&P with a bachelor’s degree in commerce, business, finance or engineering.
- Highly skilled in Excel modelling, particularly regarding cash flow analysis.
- Proficient using Palantir modelling software or able to demonstrate ability to learn quickly
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Suite applications
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment
In Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, and everyone has equal access to opportunities and resources to enable them to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.
To achieve this, we offer our employees:
- A performance-driven culture that generates results
- A commitment to your personal and professional development
- A chance to make a difference to our business, working in or leading teams of talented, committed people
- A culture that appreciates diversity & inclusion and provides equal opportunities
- Recognition and reward for your performance
How to Apply
Candidates who have met the above criteria should CLICK HERE to apply.