Applications are invited from qualified and interested candidates for British Council National Service Recruitment 2018, See how to apply.
About the British Council
The British Council is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria.
The British Council believes that all children have potential and that every child matters – everywhere in the world. The British Council affirms the position that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in article 19, UNCRC 1989
- Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
Interested applicants are expected to meet the requirements below.
- Must have a Second Class upper or better
- Ability to work in a fast-paced multicultural environment
- Possess some level of work or internship experience
- Be highly motivated, innovative and a problem solver
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to apply.
Deadline for application is Monday 9 April 2018 at 12:59 GMT. Please note that any application received after the deadline will not be considered.