Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Total Petroleum Ghana Limited Recruitment 2021.
Title: Young Graduate Trainee – Recruitment
Total Petroleum Ghana PLC is seeking to develop the Ghanaian youth through training and capacity building. The Young Graduate Program targets fresh university graduates from the local universities. For the past 4 years, Total Petroleum Ghana Plc has successfully developed Twenty-One (21), Ghanaian young graduates, through this initiative.
Context and environment
This innovative program is an eighteen (18) months training opportunity which consists of a twelve (12) month international exposure (subject to performance & improvement in the Covid -19 situation) in Total affiliates, within Africa, to discover one of its three main business lines – Commercial, Finance, Technical.
We are interested in:
• Ghanaian candidates who have attained a minimum of 2nd Class Upper Honours’ Degree from recognized Ghanaian Universities within the last year and must have completed National Service.
• Candidates must not be more than 25 years.
• Mechanical Engineering, Degree in Laboratory Technology [Industrial].
• Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Economics, or related business fields
• Candidates with additional qualifications will have an added advantage.
• Intellectually curious and able to take initiatives
• Excellent interpersonal and communication and analytical skills
• Team player and leadership qualities
• Must have a strong ethical awareness and orientation
• Highly adaptable to different environments
• Must also be computer literate
• Ability to speak French is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested persons should click HERE to fill and complete the online application form.
Application Deadline: 19th April 2021.