TIMWE Group Ghana Recruitment 2017.
TIMWE Group is a global provider of mobile engagement solutions. At the moment we are catering our clients through three business brands distributed globally: DIGIWE – Digital Mobile Solutions, TECHWE – Technology Solutions and GOVWE – Government Solutions.
With over 10 years of international experience and our proprietary, multipurpose mobile engagement platforms, we design, develop and deliver turnkey projects for our customers across all 5 continents.
TIMWE Group operates in 80 countries through 30 offices. Outside of our core Latin American and Middle Eastern markets, we are rapidly consolidating our position across Africa, Eastern Europe and the Asian regions.
To sustain its fast paced growth, TIMWE maintains a clear focus on new trendy technology and needs to expand its team. In that context, TIMWE is currently seeking a
Job Title: Client Manager:
- Assure the delivery of the ongoing projects;
- Manage the sales pipeline and lead the capture of new business inside the customer;
- Manage the relation with the customers and interact with the project managers of on-going projects;
- Understand project requirements to create & develop Project Scope;
- Validate alignment between proposal and project deliverables;
- Ensure local presence in major milestones,
- Sales support – interact with global sales and marketing teams.
- Degree in IT or related area;
- At least 8 years’ experience in IT;
- Experience in Project Management;
- People Management skills;
- Commercial and Sales skills;
- Excellent English level is mandatory;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should CLICK HERE to apply.