Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Tata Communications Recruitment 2020.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Sales Manager
- Build regional strategy and sales plans to achieve annual sales and revenue target through Service Provider and Enterprise accounts
- Prime deliverables are managing key stakeholders in customers’ ecosystem, build new business, manage and grow existing business, add new revenue streams through bundled services and acquire new logos
- Sales cum BD activities include growing the pipeline to sell core (Network services) and growth (Managed Services) along with funnel generation, MIS, sales and revenue forecasting, collections
- Identify potential & niche GTM partners to build the enterprise ecosystem
- Engage with key customers to understand their strategic objectives, assess their needs and operational requirements
- Build key stakeholder relationships, multi-function and multi-level connects with decision makers, influencers and exec sponsors within key accounts.
- Closely align with and drive cross-functional teams such as Technical Solutions, Bids and Commercial, Finance, Products, Service Delivery and Operations
- Track ICT environment in the region, regulatory changes, market dynamics, industry trends, competitive activities and build market intelligence Create transformational opportunities by deeply understanding customer’s ecosystem which includes their business, systems and processes
- 10+ years of Sales and Business Development experience in telecommunications industry with OEM,Service Provider and Enterprise experience
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) from premier Engineering Institute; preferably in Telecommunications / IT
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) or any other specialized field is an added qualification
- Work experience in West and North Africa is an advantage
- Experience in managing CXO level and senior executive relationships and driving Sales, Business Development, Presales teams.
- Working knowledge of Network Engineering, Service Delivery and Service Assurance processes and operations is an advantage
- Flexibility and adaptability to handle diverse cultures and working environments
- Prior experience of selling Managed Network, Security, Cloud, UCC, IoT is an advantage
- French-speaking would be preferred.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should click HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 26th July 2020.