The Takoradi Technical University (TTU) massive recruitment 2021/2022 is currently ongoing. Interested candidates should see full application details below.
Takoradi Technical University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Lecturers & Professors
Assistant Lecturers and Administrative Staff in the following teaching and non-teaching areas:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Process Engineering
- Renewable Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Estate Management
- Petroleum Engineering
- Construction Engineering Management
- Real Estate
- Research Assistants/Officers
- Secretaryship & Management Studies
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- Fashion Design Technology
- Graphic Design Technology
- Industrial Painting
- English Language
- French Language
- African Studies
- Applicants must have Ph.D. or MPhil (with evidence of pursuing PhD) and must have attained the appropriate rank with considerable teaching experience in a University and/or analogous Institution.
- Relevant professional qualification and Industrial experience will be an added advantage.
Job Title: Procurement Officer & Store Assistants
- Preparation of procurement plans for goods, works and services for the university
- Formulation of procurement plans and strategies
- Assisting in the processing of tenders advertisements
- Preparation of tender bids
- Supervising the maintenance and updating of a proper database of suppliers, service providers, and consultants
- Assisting in monitoring contracts to ensure conformance and compliance with contract terms
- Compilation of procurement requests from user departments for action
- Any other duty that may be assigned by the principal
- Bachelor’s degree or HND with a considerable period of experience.
- Strong ICT background is an advantage.
Senior Stores Assistants / Stores Assistants.
- Receiving and checking of stock from suppliers
- Reporting and follow-up of issues or discrepancies
- Issuing and processing of stock for various departments according to internal requisitions received.
- Assist procurement supervisor with obtaining quotes and placing of orders.
- Conduct cycle counts on general stock items.
- Maintain stock in general stores in an orderly and tidy manner
- Ensure storeroom is prepared for monthly stock count. (shelves labelled, all stock in correct bins)
- Assist in the monthly stock count of the general stores.
- Ensure security of stock through access control and according to policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Procurement & Supply/ Procurement Management (ADILT, DILT, CIPS).
Job Title: Printing Press Technicians
Staff in this grade shall perform work that requires high quality of sound judgement, initiative, resourcefulness and precision. A candidate applying for the position of Technician must:
- Have the ability to learn and become proficient in the use of existing and new technologies
- Be flexible and adaptable, as machines can break down and production deadlines can be very tight
- Responsible for reviewing the quantity and specifics of an order
- Calibrating colour controls, arranging pages and operating the equipment
- Cutting, compressing and assembling printed pages for publication.
- HND in relevant field awarded by a recognized Institution Or Part (III) of relevant Technician Certificate.
- Applicants must be computer literate
Job Title: Security Personnel
- Assume overall responsibility for the safety and security of designated areas
- Patrol designated areas in accordance with outlined security procedures
- Identify potential security risks and respond accordingly
- Complete incident reports and required documentation for all security incidents
- Ensure all employees and visitors have proper credentials for accessing buildings (ID badges and passes)
- Respond to emergencies and incidents within designated areas promptly and according to policy.
- Assist employees and visitors with any concerns they might have
- Escalate emergency situations to law enforcement as needed
- Monitor alarms and security cameras
- Must hold WASSCE/SSCE/or GCE ‘O’ Level, etc. HND is an advantage.
- Must be physically and medically fit.
How to Apply for Takoradi Technical University Recruitment
Applicants should include Cover Letters(indicating the position applied), Current Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Certificates, and Contact details of three (3) Referees.
These may be personally delivered or sent through Registered Mail to:
Takoradi Technical University
P. O. Box 256
Takoradi – Ghana
OR EMAIL TO v[email protected]
Deadline for submission: 25th January 2021.