Ghana National Gas Company Recruitment 2024/2025 | Ghana National Gas Company (GNGC) recruitment form and application details 2024/2025.
I believe you visited this page because you want to apply for Ghana National Gas Company (GNGC) recruitment. You are in the right place, you’ll get to know the GNGC recruitment requirements and other details on this page.
IMPORTANT: Please as of the time of publication, the Ghana National Gas Company (GNGC) 2024/2025 recruitment is yet to commence. This post is to guide interested applicants on the requirements and application process into the Ghana National Gas Company. Once the recruitment process commences, this post will be updated.
About Ghana National Gas Company
The Ghana National Gas Company Limited (GNGC) was incorporated as a limited liability company and registered in the Republic of Ghana under the Ghana Companies Code 1963, in July 2011. The vision of the company is to become a fully integrated gas services company that provides reliable supply of gas and gas derivatives in Ghana and the sub-region. The company has the responsibility to contribute to Ghana’s rapid industrialization process by installing and operating gas infrastructure required for gathering, processing and delivery of natural gas resources to the market in a safe, cost effective and environmentally responsive manner.
Ghana National Gas Company Recruitment
The company is seeking to recruit qualified, experienced and competent General Managers for the following vacant positions: –
- General Manager, Human Resource & Administration
- General Manager, Procurement & Logistics
- General Manager, Technical Services
- General Manager, Commercial
- General Manager, Finance
- General Manager, Legal
Details of the requisite job experience and qualifications are outlined below:
General Manager, Human Resource & Administration
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, MBA in Business Strategy or Organizational Management
- 15 years of experience in Business/ HR management. Exposure to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems an added advantage, ability to learn General
General Manager, Procurement & Logistics
- Master’s Degree in relevant discipline plus a professional and or practicing qualification / knowledge in Procurement and or Logistics (e.g. Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply of Chartered Institute of Logistics).
- At least 15 years post-graduation work experience in Procurement and Logistics out of which 6 years must be in the Oil and Gas industry. Trained in business negotiation\
General Manager, Technical Services
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university engineering, plus a Masters/Diploma in Engineering/ Business.
- 15years with at least 5 years in senior managerial role and demonstrated experience in EPCC of Gas Plant and Pipelines Projects
General Manager, Commercial
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance & Statistics, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or its equivalent and MBA or its equivalent from an accredited tertiary institution
- 15 years relevant experience in the Oil and Gas industry with 10 years in commercial operations.
General Manager, Finance
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Accounting or Finance, plus a Professional Accountancy Certification (CA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA) and an MBA in Finance
- 15years experience with at least 5years in senior managerial role in Finance and demonstrated experience in Oil and Gas finance.
General Manager, Legal
- Must hold an LLB with an advanced degree from a recognized tertiary institution and fully be qualified to practice law in Ghana.
- Minimum of Fifteen (15) years relevant post-call experience at a law firm or law department of a body corporate or Organisation and familiarity with national/international Oil and Gas regulations, legislation and public policy
Kindly find details of Job Specifications at our website www.ghanagas.com.gh
IMPORTANTLY: The Ghana National Gas Company has NOT commenced recruitment for 2024/2025. To stay updated when the recruitment portal will be open for application, use the comment section below and follow us on our social media (Facebook and Twitter) platform for regular update.
How to Apply for Ghana National Gas Company Recruitment
Interested applicants should submit their applications, indicating the position being applied for, by e-mail with Curriculum Vitae, Application letter, contact telephone numbers and e-mail address to:
Email address: [email protected]
The Office of the Chief Executive Officer
Ghana National Gas Company
P.O. Box CT 3686
Cantonments, Accra – Ghana
Tel: +233 (0)30 274 4224
Deadline for application is NOT SPECIFIED
Please note that only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.