Stellenbosch University would like to invite prospective international students (and current students in some faculties) to apply for full or partial scholarships for 2021.
Stellenbosch University Postgraduate Scholarship Programme Eligibility
- Scholarships are available based on criteria set per faculty.
- International students may also apply.
- All scholarship awards will be made on condition that the applicant meets all of the requirements of the scholarship as well as the admission requirements of the relevant degree programme.
- Applicants are advised that the University may require additional information, over and above the information supplied in the application, in order to reach a decision about the suitability of any candidate for the award of a scholarship.
Value of Award: Full and Partial Scholarships are available.
How to Apply for Stellenbosch University Postgraduate Scholarship Programme
The outcome of 2021 Applications: Mid-December[Each faculty has a unique online application form – see Call for Postgraduate Scholarship Programme 2021 below]
1. Call for Postgraduate Scholarship Programme 2021 applications – The Postgraduate Office..pdf
2. Terms and Conditions.pdf
3. Guideline for Supervisor support letters.pdf
4. Guideline for Academic CV.pdf
For more information, visit the Stellenbosch University Postgraduate Scholarship Programme.
Application Deadline: 13th November 2020