Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for St. Teresa’s College of Education Recruitment 2024/2025.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Procurement Assistant
The Senior Procurement Assistant will perform duties relating to the procurement of goods, services and works including:
- Responsibility for the supervision of the procurement section of the college;
- Purchasing of items for the College.
- Preparation of procurement plans for goods works, and services for the college;
- Assisting in ensuring adherence to procurement regulations as contained in the Procurement Act 2003, ACT 663, and any other regulatory framework;
- Assisting in the formulation of procurement plans and strategies;
- Assisting in the processing of tender advertisements;
- Preparation of tender bids;
- Supervising the maintenance and updating of proper database of suppliers, service providers and consultants;
- Assisting in monitoring contracts to ensure conformance and compliance with contract terms
- Assisting in the compilation of procurement requests from user departments for action;
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the principal.
- Applicant must have relevant Bachelor’s degree awarded by a recognised institution or relevant professional qualification.
- Candidate must have served as Procurement Assistant in a College of Education or comparable grade in a similar institution or organisation for at least four years.
- Applicants must be computer literate and must be conversant with the relevant software and procurement regulations.