Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the SEOULTECH Foreign Student Scholarship to Study in South Korea, SEOULTECH Foreign Student Scholarship to Study in South Korea can be accessed below.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be eligible for SEOULTECH Foreign Student Scholarship for Undergraduates & Graduates in South Korea, candidates must meet the following criteria;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Must complete 6 credits at least with ‘C’ grades or above.
- International Scholarships for Outstanding Students.
- GPA 3.5 or above.
- Scholarships for 1 additional semester in the Master’s program can be given to students who can’t complete their degree within 4 semesters.
- Scholarships for 2 additional semesters in the Ph.D. program can be given to students who can’t complete their degree within 4 semesters.
- Students nominated by the head professor support the duties of professors of the relevant department such as lecture, research, and practical training.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for SEOULTECH Foreign Student Scholarship for Undergraduates and Graduates in South Korea 2023, are required to be admitted into a full-time degree program at the University. Thereafter, can apply through the Office of international affairs.
Document Requirement: The following documents are required as part of the admission process,
- High school graduation (expected) certificate, transcript (notarized, apostille)
- Certificate of graduation (entry) from the previous university, transcript
- Data on graduation credits from previous colleges.
- Certificate of graduation (expected) from the undergraduate course.
- Transcript of the undergraduate course.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2023
How To Apply
Click Here To Apply for the SEOULTECH Foreign Student Scholarship to Study in South Korea.