Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Reliance Personnel Recruitment 2020.
Reliance Personnel Services is a Human Resource company that has been providing HR support services to organizations in many sectors of Ghana.
- Company: Reliance Personnel
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time.
Job Title: Cost Accountant
Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of product costing, and maintaining a cost accounting system for the organization.
- Develop and maintain the cost accounting system, documents and records of the organization.
- Establish standard costs and update them as appropriate
- Collect cost information and maintain an expenses database
- Review rates of depreciation, labor and overhead and suggest policy changes to improve numbers
- Identify and recommend cost-effective solutions
- Collect operational data and make analyses reports to forecast expenses and budgets
- Collect production data, maintenance and inventory control data
- Study, review and reconcile variances in reports and data
- Prepare monthly and quarterly accounting reports for submission to management
- Identify operational opportunities and implement best practices and processes and improvements
- Conduct physical inventories and monitor inventory store.
- Evaluate inventory tracking systems and reconcile numbers with manufacturing centers to ensure accurate reporting
- Meet with production and manufacturing managers throughout the company to discuss new strategies to improve efficiency
- Analyze any changes in goods to determine effects on cost
- Product Evaluation techniques
- Budget preparation
- Ability to collect and analyze data
- Use of Excel Spreadsheet
- Use of Excel PowerPoint
- Financial Reporting
- 1st Degree in Accounting or related field
- Part II of ICA/ACCA
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Experience in a garment manufacturing section is an advantage
How to Apply
Interested persons should send CVs and cover letter to [email protected]
Application Deadline: 30th November 2020.