Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Nestlé Ghana Limited Recruitment for Idea to Launch Specialist.
Nestlé Ghana Limited started the business in Ghana in 1957 under the trading name of Nestlé Products (Gh) Limited with the importation of Nestlé products such as milk and chocolates. In 1968, it was incorporated as Food Specialties (Gh) Limited to manufacture and market locally well known Nestlé brands. The company became Nestlé Ghana Limited in 1987. In 1971 the production of the IDEAL Milk and MILO started at the Tema Factory. The factory has since been further developed and now also produces CARNATION milk, CHOCOLIM, CHOCOMILO CEREVITA, CERELAC and NESCAFÉ 3 in 1. These products are not only produced for Ghana but also exported across West Africa. In 2003, Nestlé Ghana Ltd invested in a new warehouse, the Central Distribution center, located next to the factory in Tema. The company also runs sales offices with warehouses in Kumasi, Takoradi, Koforidua, and Tamale. The business activity of Nestlé Ghana Ltd is a direct contribution to the Ghanaian economy. For all these and other endeavors, Nestlé Ghana Ltd has been recognized by the Government and other bodies as a responsible citizen.
- Company: Nestlé Ghana Ltd
- Location: Ghana
- State: Takoradi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Ensure the I2L Process is used to efficiently and effectively drive New and/ or renovated products and processes enabling on-time launches so as to achieve overall business objectives.
- Bring functional expertise to explain the process evolution to colleagues.
- Prepare and facilitate Stage Gate meeting to ensure compliance for all projects submitted for approval. Train and Coach on I2L project governance, gate inputs, and gate decision meetings.
- Provides training & knowledge transfer to trainers (train the trainers) and/or key users in HO and Countries on day to day application of the I2L process and system (workshops, remote session, markets visits…)) ensuring that relevant personnel is properly trained
- Identify and prioritize opportunities to increase competency levels of the I2L PMs. Train and Coach on I2L Project Management practices, Foster the sharing and learning amongst I2L PMs
- Minimum 3 of experience in the field of innovation and renovation or research and development
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with cross-functional resources
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- Being bilingual (French & English) will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply.