Are you interested in sitting for the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) in Ghana? Then you’re at the right place, as we will be taking you through the process of registration and preparation for the GMAT.
Students who are interested in pursuing a post-graduate course in a management-related field abroad are expected to take part in this important examination process. It is an important part of the business school application process.
What is GMAT?
The GMAT is a multiple-choice, computer-based and computer-adaptive standardized exam that is often required for admission to graduate business programs (MBA) globally. It is a standardized test intended to measure a test taker’s aptitude in mathematics, verbal skills, and analytical skills.
Sections of the GMAT
The GMAT consists of four distinct sections. Although all sections involve the same critical thinking and analytical skills, each is distinctively different from the other.
The content on the GMAT is broken down into four scored test sections, two of which are scored separately and two of which are scored separately but are also combined to generate your composite score.
- Integrated Reasoning section
- Quantitative Reasoning section
- Analytical Writing Assessment
- Verbal Reasoning section
GMAT Registration Fee in Ghana
The cost for GMAT test registration in Ghana is $250 (GH₵2,300). Payment can be done in Ghana Cedi at the exchange rate at the time of registration.
How to Register for GMAT in Ghana
The GMAT registration can be done online.
- Visit www.mba.com to start your registration.
- Navigate and click on Create Account.
- Input your details in the columns provided.
- Thereafter enter your personal details
- Select your preferred examination date and time.
- Select your testing centre nearest to you (Accra).
It is recommended that you schedule your test early enough to ensure that your scores are available before your school application deadlines.
GMAT Test Dates in Ghana
In Ghana, the GMAT test is usually on Thursdays and Fridays. Applicants can select a specific test date available during the registration process.
GMAT Test Centres in Ghana
There is only one GMAT test centre available in Ghana which is located in Accra. A valid Passport is an acceptable Identification for taking the GMAT in Ghana.
- 1st Floor Total House, Liberia Road, Accra Ghana
- Ghana Communication Technology University (GCTU) – STN15359A2.06 mi.P.M.B 100, TESANO, Accra Ghana
- Global Baseline for those interested in taking the test at home.
GMAT registration in Ghana is a seamless process that can be done online. However, to boost your performance in the test, it is recommended you study using available online resources or visit a tutorial centre.