Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Ramapo College Merit-Based Scholarships in USA 2023/2024, and Ramapo College Merit-Based Scholarships in USA 2023/2024 can be accessed below.
First-year applicants are considered for merit-based scholarships based on academic performance and their potential to become active members of our community. All aspects of a student’s application are considered including extra-curricular activities, but limited funding and a large number of applications make the scholarship awards highly competitive.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Ramapo College, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Ramapo College, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship Worth: Tuition fee
Number of Awards: Several
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Domestic & International students
Candidates are expected to possess the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree programs.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full-time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation).
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Ramapo College, USA
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting Ramapo College’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
How-to-Apply: Ramapo College automatically considers all first-year (freshmen) applicants for a merit-based scholarship. To be considered for a merit-based scholarship, students must submit their application by the priority deadline and all required credentials must be received no later than January 3, 2023. No separate application is necessary. An interview may be required upon review of credentials.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2023
How To Apply
Click Here To Apply for the Ramapo College Merit-Based Scholarships in USA 2023/2024.