Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Australian National University Angus Nicholson Honours Scholarship 2023/24, and Australian National University Angus Nicholson Honours Scholarship 2023/24 can be accessed below.
This scholarship is offered by the ANU College of Health and Medicine & the ANU College of Science. The scholarship has been generously established by Mr Jon Nicholson, in memory of his late father, Dr Angus Nicholson. This scholarship is worth up to $10,000 per annum for all successful applicants.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Australian National University, Australia
Scholarships to be taken at: Australian National University, Australia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship Worth: $10,000 per annum
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Domestic & International students
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility conditions for the Australian National University Angus Nicholson Honours Scholarship;
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree programs.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full-time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also require a certified translation).
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Australian National University, Australia
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the ANU’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
- How-to-Apply: There is no separate application form for this scholarship. However, Interested applicants must;
- Send an expression of interest letter written to [email protected] setting out one’s passion for science and one’s academic achievements.
- Also organize two references from people who are well-placed to support the application and comment on this passion, and arrange for referees to send their reports to [email protected]
- Submit all the required documents by the deadline published on the scholarship website to complete the application process.
Application Period: 15 September to 30 November, (Annually)
How To Apply
Click Here To Apply for the Australian National University Angus Nicholson Honours Scholarship 2023/24.