Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Radboud University Scholarship Programme 2023. The entire application details for the Radboud Radboud University Scholarship Programme 2023 can be accessed below.
Eligible countries or regions: All non-EU/non-EEA countries, Vietnam
You will only be eligible to apply for a Radboud Scholarship if you:
- hold a non-EU/non-EEA passport
- are not eligible for the lower EU/EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands (exchange programmes excluded, provided that they are part of the bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands)
- Meet the English language proficiency requirement for the Master’s programme of your choice
- have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree programme starting 1 September 2023 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree programme for which the scholarship will be awarded
Amount of grant
A Radboud Scholarship will reduce your tuition fee to € 2.314,- For example, a grant holder in 2022/2023 will pay a tuition fee of only €2.314,- instead of €16,000. The scholarship also covers costs for a visa, residence permit, health insurance and liability insurance for your stay in the Netherlands (Aon Student Insurance).
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply