Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Ireland Government Scholarships 2023. The entire application details for the Ireland Government Scholarships 2023 can be accessed below.
Details About Ireland Government Scholarships 2023
- Scholarship Country: Ireland
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 24th March 2023
Why Study in Ireland
- Ireland offers all Study Fields covering a broad range of programs.
- A total of 60 scholarships for Undergraduates, Graduates, and doctorates.
- Ireland is in Europe, it’s a European country, so you have plenty of Opportunities in Europe.
- You can work and travel to other European countries as well. Because on a study visa, you can also explore more European countries.
Scholarship Coverage and Funded by:
- Funded by: Government of Ireland | International Education Scholarships 20220-2023 (GOI-IES)
- Full waiver of the tuition fee.
- Full waiver of all registration costs at the institution.
- An annual allowance of euro 10,000 will be given.
- You can cover your expenses with that allowance
- It will be a valuable addition to your career growth.
- The Scholarship is open to citizens outside the EU or EEU or Switzerland.
- Students in the final year of their undergraduate degree can also apply.
- Students who have completed 1-year master’s program can also apply.
Upload all these documents along with your application form.
- Academic transcripts.
- Valid Passport.
- Offer letter.
- Reference letters.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply