Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Plammis Ghana Limited Recruitment 2022
Job Title: Building Engineer
- Responsible for maintaining all the building facilities of the company on a day-to-day basis through preventative maintenance.
- Require proficient knowledge of building systems, electricals, equipment repair, building design, and general building maintenance.
- Require basic knowledge of structural systems, control systems, and code issues, and ability to recognise problematic mechanical devices.
- Will work under the direct supervision of the Managing Director.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform Property Inspections Daily.
- Based on findings during your scheduled In-House Preventative Maintenance inspections, you will recommend and perform maintenance works.
- Perform preventive maintenance on HVAC equipment, plumbing, and electrical systems.
- Escort, oversee, and supervise contractors assigned to perform inspections, repairs, and new construction works as assigned.
- Respond to service work orders and resolve problems in a timely, safe, and professional manner.
- Replace faulty light bulbs, and sockets, and troubleshoot or repair/replace light fixtures.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of preventative maintenance activities.
- Required to be on the “On-Call” schedule and be able to respond to on-call requests within one hour.
- May need to respond to emergencies that arise during the day, such as leaks etc.
- When needed, willing to work earlier and later than the normal schedule and possibly on weekends.
- Must have strong customer service skills working with tenants and clients.
- Communicates well with fellow staff, contractors, and whoever may be involved in the execution of your duties.
- Performs Service Requests and other duties as assigned.
- Requires the ability to bend, reach, lift, and carry heavy items.
- Must be able to work standing up all or most of the time.
- Must be able to talk, hear, climb, stoop, kneel, crawl, handle or feel objects tools, or controls.
- Must be able to work on ladders and rooftops.
Required Skills or Experience
- Ten (10) years (minimum) working experience in Construction and Maintenance.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- An eye for detail and good design
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent people and time management skills
- The ability to work well both as part of a team and on your own
- Strong technical drawing skills
- Good MS Word, Excel, and industry-specific software and modeling programmes.
- Good driving skills and must possess a valid Driving License.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly submit Application and CV to: [email protected]