Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Methodist University College Ghana Recruitment 2023 | MUCG Recruitment 2023.
Methodist University College Ghana, a faith-based and multi-campus university college established in the year 2000, invites applications from qualified, results-driven, and competent administrators to fill a vacant position as the Registrar of the University College.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
• The Internal Auditor shall be responsible for the internal audit of the accounts and financial transactions of the University.
• The Internal Auditor reports administratively to the Vice Chancellor and functionally to the Audit Committee of the University
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have a distinguished professional with capacity to motivate and direct staff
• Must be above reproach and must exhibit a high sense of industry, leadership qualities and organisational skills
• Must possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• Must be a member of a recognised professional Accountancy / Auditing body, (ICA/ACCA/CIMA, CA, CPA), possession of a Master’s Degree, preferably MBA/MSc/MS in Accounting/Finance will be an advantage
• Must be Deputy Finance Officer/Deputy Director of Finance/Deputy Internal Auditor in a University or analogous institution
• A minimum of 10 years post-qualification experience in a reputable and recognised practicing firm, industry, commerce and/or public service.
Terms of Appointment
The Successful applicant shall hold office for four (4) years and may, upon application, be eligible for re-appointment for a further term of up to four (4) years
How to Apply
Interested applicants should download an Application Form from the Methodist University Ghana website: www.mug.edu.gh
Methodist University Ghana
P.O. Box DC 940,
Delivered at the Reception (Administration Block3,
Dansoman Campus, Methodist University Ghana
Application Deadline: 29th September 2023