Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Millar Cameron Recruitment 2021.
Millar Cameron is the global leader in agricultural recruitment in emerging markets and we are supporting a leading forestry company. The business has operations across West Africa and is currently looking for a Human Resource Manager to join them in Ghana.
- Company: Millar Cameron
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: Forestry Logistics Manager
- Application for all harvesting permits and ensuring renewal of permits when needed
- PPC (Plantation Production Permit) volume submissions and conveyance’s permits
- Final volume reconciliation with Forestry Commission (FC) of completed compartments
- New land acquisition
- Finalize Land agreement with Chiefs and Lands commission
- Organize all-new land boundary demarcation by FC
- Organize and manage the rapid response team
- Organize and handle Wildlife patrols
- Manage and file correspondence with FC
- Manage court cases and legal queries
- Secure additional Gmelina Timber for procurement
- Manage timber theft and illegal activities
The successful Forestry Logistic Manager will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- At least five years’ experience in a similar or related role
- Experience establishing and maintaining effective working relations with stakeholders
- Ability to implement policies effectively
- Strong understanding of the Land Laws of Ghana
- Ability to work independently in the absence of supervision
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply.