Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for mothers2mothers (m2m) Recruitment 2023/2024.
mothers2mothers (m2m) is an international nonprofit organization dedicated to preventing mother-to-child transmission of HIV by providing education and support for pregnant women and new mothers living with HIV. mothers2mothers believes in the power of women to eliminate pediatric AIDS and create health and hope for themselves and their babies, families, and communities.
Job Title: Data Capturer
Data Capturer (3 Month Fixed Term)
Provide data capturing service to the Ghana Team.
Key Performance Areas:
• Create spreadsheets to track important community-level activities on a monthly basis
• Follow up on hard copy data from site coordinators and transfer data from hard copy to the digital Google sheet
• Sort and organize hard copies of paperwork after entering data electronically.
• Verify data together with the Strategic Information Officer once data is entered and make any necessary changes to records
• Finalize and share summaries of data entered to the strategic Information Officer on a monthly basis.
• SI officer will develop pivot tables based on data entered
• Support with the school-based CEO forum with Executive Women Network (EWN)
• Assist with special projects that require large amounts of data entry
• Document lessons learned and support creative writing
• Maintain filling system to ensure secure and organized storage of site reporting forms and other related M&E documents
• Coordinate the supply, production and distribution of printed M&E tools for all m2m sites in Ghana
• Assist the Programme Team as needed including; running reports of data used to make decisions
• Provide occasional administrative support and any other assigned duties as needed by the team
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Social Sciences or any Statistical field
• Minimum of 1-year data capturing experience
• Basic admin and computer skills
• Statistical software experience I.e. MS Access and Excel would be advantageous
• Basic filing experience
• Fluency in English
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Possess good analytical and interpersonal skills
• Ability and willingness to meet reporting deadlines
• Ability to work independently, under pressure and have sensible judgment
• Make a positive contribution to the overall performance of the program team
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 16th September 2023