This is the complete list of Universities Offering Pharmacy in Ghana. Do you want to become a Pharmacist, or do you want to study a Pharmaceutical related course, we have compiled the complete list of universities and colleges offering Pharmacy in Ghana.
List of Universities Offering Pharmacy in Ghana
There are five (5) Institutions in Ghana that offers Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) in Ghana
- University of Ghana School of Pharmacy
- Central University College Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- KNUST Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Kumasi Polytechnic Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- The University of Health And Allied Science School of Pharmacy
Duration of B.Pharm in Ghana
The School of Pharmacy in Ghana institutions runs a four (4) year standard programmes, leading to the award of Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm).
The Doctor of Pharmacy is a straight six-year programme.
How to Study Pharmacy in Ghana Universities
See our complete guide on how to study Pharmacy in Ghana.