This is the complete list of Universities Offering Law in Ghana. Do you want to become a Lawyer?, we have compiled the complete list of universities and colleges offering Law in Ghana.
List of Universities Offering Law Schools
There are twelve (12) Universities in Ghana approved by the National Accreditation Board (NAB) and the General Legal Council (GLC) for Law Programmes
- Wisconsin International University College Faculty Of Law
- University of Ghana School Of Law
- Mountcrest University College Faculty Of Law
- Gimpa Faculty OF Law
- University of Cape Coast Faculty Of Law
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology Faculty Of Law
- Central University College Faculty Of Law
- Zenith University College Faculty Of Law
- Kings University College Faculty Of Law
- Lancaster University Ghana Faculty Of Law
- Ghana Institute of Advanced Legal Studies
- University of Professional Studies, Accra
Duration of LL.B in Ghana
The Faculty of Law in Ghana institutions offers a three-year and a four-year Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) programme aimed at preparing students for careers in the legal sector.
Thereafter, the student will proceed to the Ghana school of law for professional law courses.
Applicants who are admitted to undertake the Professional Law Course are enrolled as Barristers at Law and Solicitors of the Supreme Court upon their successful completion of the Course.
How to Study Law in Ghana Universities
See our complete guide on how to study Law in Ghana.