Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Letap Pharmaceuticals Recruitment 2021.
Letap Pharmaceuticals is a reputable firm in Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below;
Job Title: Quality Control / Assurance Chemist
- Prepares and tests samples from all phases of the manufacturing process to ensure that the product quality meets the standards.
- Prepares documents that report test results and is responsible for preserving workplace safety while handling hazardous materials.
- Responsible for minor equipment troubleshooting and repair.
- Have a role in preserving workplace safety and safe materials handling.
With HND in Science Laboratory Technology with Assurance experience and exposure to pharmaceutical analysis.
Job Title: Mechanic & Mechanical Engineering Technician
- Building and assembling machines or mechanical components according to requirements.
- Inspecting machines, engines, transmissions, etc., and run diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues.
- Conducting repairs aiming for maximum reliability.
With 3 to 4 years of experience in chiller plants and DX units
Job Title: Welders & Central Air Conditioning
- Carry out repair and routine maintenance duties on equipment, building facilities and offices, building systems, grounds, and structures
- Coordinate efforts with the company’s contracted HVAC vendors to ensure company HVAC systems are functioning perfectly
- Perform inspection, maintenance, repairs, and installation of air conditioning systems, including D.D.C. building control and pneumatic systems, cooling systems, refrigerators, ice machines, refrigerated water coolers, and similar equipment
- Carry out maintenance checks on heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems; clean evaporator drain pans, coils, and filters; lubricate fan and motor bearings; repair and change motors, electrical wiring, belts, compressors, thermostats, fans, floating elements, and defrost timers
- Run equipment, observe its operation, and read instruments and gauges, including volt-ohm meters; find out temperature gauges and adjust mechanisms, including valves, pumps, and controls to direct levels of fluid, temperature, and pressure; charge with specified types and amount of refrigerant, and bleed contaminants from systems; inspect gauges and carry out periodic preventive maintenance checks
- Provide assistance to supervisor in planning new installation and modification projects, preparation of specification, and major reconditioning and overhauling projects, applying knowledge of refrigerating systems, engineering specifications, and blueprints
- Order for replacement of equipment parts as required, perform repairs as ordered, and keep a record of servicing on equipment
- Assist colleagues in the department to effectively maintain, and repair equipment, buildings, and municipal properties
With 3 to 4 years of experience in chiller plants and DX units.
How to Apply
Applicants should send resume and cover letter to:
LETAP PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
P.O. BOX GP 3346
ACCRA – GHANA
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 7th August 2021.