Laweh Open University College Admission Form 2024/2025. Laweh Open University College Admission Form for the 2024/2025 academic year has been released – How to Apply for LAWEH Admission.
LATEST UPDATE: As of the time of publication, the Laweh Open University College mature access form for the 2024/2025 academic year is not yet out. This post is intended to serve as a guide to prospective applicants.
Laweh Open University College Admission Application Form
• Fill out your application details online APPLY NOW
The application process requires:
• Bio-data of the applicant
• Academic records (Scan copies of certificates/results/transcript slips) PDF Format
• CV’s (graduate applicants only)
• Personal statement (graduate applicants only)
• Submit your application online by paying an application fee of GHC 200.00 for Laweh Programmes and $60.00 for Franklin programmes after choosing your choice from Fees Payment Types and Process
Also, All direct payment can be made at any GT Bank across the country with the details below:
- Account Name: Laweh Open University College
- Account Number: 219102287221
- Branch: Ring Road
• Upon receiving a conditional offer of admission, the applicant would be required to submit their hard copies of their certified academic records.
(Click on the link for Entry Requirements for Admission )
WASSCE/SSSCE applicant with D7 and E8 or E in English and Mathematics will also take the Franklin/Laweh entrance examination.