The LBS Young Talents’ Programme is offering a one-day opportunity to undergraduates who are in their final year university studies. M.Sc students and National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) members are also welcome.
Lagos Business School Young Talent Program
The purpose of the one-day programme is to help the school establish an ongoing relationship with the brightest university students in the country prior to and after their graduation from the university. The primary objective of engaging with these talented students is to expose them to a world-class institution and short list suitable candidates for the LBS Management Scholarship Academy. We will also welcome candidates that could become future administrative staff and ultimately faculty members. This programme would help the school build a pipeline of bright academics for the African continent.
Lagos Business School Young Talent Program Eligibility
- The candidate should not be above 30 years old.
- The programme is open to final year undergraduates and Masters Students, youth corps members, and recent graduates.
- These students should be on or have graduated with a first class or second class upper.
Value of Award
The LBS Young Talents’ Programme will:
- Introduce participants to life in LBS as a faculty person, researcher and admin staff
- Introduce participants to a career in Management research and teaching
- Expose participants to the channels within the school for embracing an academic career: Management Scholarship Academy and the LBS PhD programme
- Discuss about the LBS culture, history and inspiration.
- Build a network of young talents who can also be part of the MBA programme
How to Apply for Lagos Business School Young Talent Program
- Download and fill the YTP Application form click here.
- Forward the completed form with your resume and proof of academic qualifications as an attachment to [email protected].
For more information, visit the Lagos Business School Young Talent Program.
Application Deadline: 17th June 2019